Monday, July 20, 2009

Wedding planning

Is all I can think about! Apparently most people start planning their wedding when they're about 3, but I never planned to get married, so I'm making up for all that time now. I'm trying to spread out my excited wedding talk over several people, so no one gets so bored with it they break a window jumping out to escape it, but it's difficult.

The planning is going well, though! I have the reception site booked, the photographer booked, the pastor booked, the save-the-dates ordered, an appointment with my dressmaker, and my shoes bought! I'm deciding between a few outdoor sites for the actual wedding ceremony if the weather is nice, if it's not we'll have it in the reception hall.

We still need a DJ, to pick a place for the ceremony, and flowers! I'm basically planning a huge party, and it will be so much fun!

Well, hopefully. I want everyone to have fun, but either way, as long as we end up married at the end of it, it will be perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are gorgeous! And I'm pretty sure that your reception site was one of my top contenders back in the day (when the earth's mantle was still fiery and yr. obd't servant was getting hitched herself). I'm sure it'll be an awesome day (and any mishaps are just good stories for the future).

    ReplyDelete