Sunday, December 2, 2007

Everyone else has a blog,..

I was starting to feel left out. I had nowhere to post my thoughts on Rock Band and random things I find on the internet and strip games. Problem solved!

So:

Rock Band - Coolest game ever. I sang! And the microphone didn't explode and I still have friends! It was awesome. Apparently if you play on easy it doesn't care if you're not actually certain what a "note" is. I got 100% on an STP song!

Random things from the internet - Sloth! Graph.

Strip games - I hate to accidentally offend people with sudden nudity, but keeping your clothes on gets so difficult after a few hours. Strip games are the perfect solution! Plus others get naked too, if you play correctly, so you don't have that awkward, "Oh drat, am I the only one whose clothes fell off again?" feeling.

There is detailed analysis available on the manner of game to strip to, with many options presented. Alcohol is also a common driver for strip games, as nothing says "Let's get naked!" like "I'm drunk!" But the main goal is, as it should be for most of life, to have fun, and everyone knows you have the most fun with your clothes off :)

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogosphere! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOG YOUR ASS OFF, MY FRIEND!

    I have only just gotten to an age where I'd play strip games. It only took being naked in front of strangers a few dozen times to get to that point...

    ReplyDelete