Monday, December 8, 2008

One more Sunday

I only have to work one more Sunday and then I will be done! I will have all the comp time hours I need this Wednesday, then next weekend/week I am flexing one more day, and then I will be done! I can't wait to go back to having 2 day weekends! I didn't mean to work the last 8 Sundays in a row, excepting travel; I wanted to spread them out more but then we got a hurricane and it ruined everyone's plans. But it will definitely be worth it.

I also can't wait until I am down with class this Friday. It was a long semester for one that was broken up so much by the aforementioned hurricane and a decent amount of travel by my professor. It was an interesting class, I like orbital mechanics, but it was hard to follow when it seemed we were out of class every other week with one thing or another. Next semester I am taking two astronomy classes, which I am very excited about, I like OM but I love astronomy. One class is on the origin of the universe and one is on the evolution of the solar system. I love having classes like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment