Saturday, December 13, 2008

Photojournal - continued

I got my hair cut and the color evened out, and my hairdresser blow-dried it straight. The first time I've ever had straight hair!


It was cute, but took her almost 30 min to do, so I don't think I'll be doing it myself! Ben liked it once he got used to it, but when I first walked in the door, he almost didn't recognize me!

We were supposed to go to a Christmas party tonight, so I baked a cake I will hereafter refer to as a Chocolate Ridiculousness Cake:


Yes, it has a layer of a creamy peanut butter icing topped with chocolate ganache dripping down the sides. Ridiculous!

But the party was canceled! So now I have a huge crazy cake we have to eat!


Ben and I split a slice, or at least that was the plan. He claimed the cake was much too rich as he finished the last of the icing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment